Looking For Offers Accepting Spanish Callers

Hi guys this was a great idea creating the forum. Pay per call is kept on the down low, let's make this the STM of Pay per call.

Aside from that, I'm looking to connect with networks and advertisers that are looking for spanish speaking callers.

Anyone focusing on the spanish market? Open to every vertical.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for participating! We're working hard to improve and grow the community.

I'd suggest joining the Skype chat from the link on the upper right of the home page. There are currently about 200 callers in there, I'm sure someone has your Spanish campaign.

Hi guys this was a great idea creating the forum. Pay per call is kept on the down low, let's make this the STM of Pay per call.

Aside from that, I'm looking to connect with networks and advertisers that are looking for spanish speaking callers.

Anyone focusing on the spanish market? Open to every vertical.[/QU

We are looking for Spanish callers in the auto insurance vertical in the state of CA.

Not sure if you still are, but if yes hit me up on skype: live:leesha1975_1