I am newbie to PPCALL, I need Help in Getting myself into PPCALL

I am Sotikare Eniola, from Nigeria. A friend of mine introduce me to ppcall and give me some processing through which I can getting getting calls.

The guy exposed me to OFFERGLOBE and RINGBA he also teach me how I could use Google business for a landing page and also to Setting up an adword ads.

But these are my flop areas, after the teaching I tried myself putting everything into practice but I am having issue with Google adword.

I tried creating an adword account but immediately after input payment method the account got suspended (I tried this on three difference accounts and I am still getting same issues) and on the fourth account, the account is still under review for over a month now.

I contacted my friend and he said he is experiencing same suspended issue...

Please, PayPer callers expert I will like to know which other means I can take as newbie to PAY PER CALL because I have much enthusiasm to know it.

To view the premium content in our Newbie Helpdesk forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community! "