Pay Per Callers Show - Anthony Paluzzi, CEO of PALO Media

Ringba

Administrator
Staff member

The very first episode of the Pay Per Callers Show. Learn from our in-depth discussion with Anthony Paluzzi of PALO and how he went from solo affiliate to a top-tier Pay Per Call Network.

Watch on Facebook | Listen to the Audio Version

Show Notes
  • Toughest Lesson: Don’t give advertisers credit!
  • Getting Started with Pay Per Call? Define what you want to be.
  • Specialization will help you unlock success.
  • Build a team to grow your business.
  • Invest the time and become a master at your craft.
  • Networks do all your business development.
  • Don’t work with bad networks!
  • Growth and competition in the Call Space = Opportunity.
  • Inbound calls have less fraud than outbound leads.
  • Pay Per Call campaigns last longer than typical CPA campaigns.
  • Buying Traffic? Use Squeeze Pages for Google and Advertorials for FB.
  • You can view any Ad on FB anytime (Visit FB page and click on “Info and Ads”)

About PALO
Founded in 2010, Palo has its roots in delivering quality phone calls. Started by a solo marketer, in an effort to fill a need in the performance call marketing space.

palo logo.png

There were too many networks that were untrustworthy and who were only out for themselves. Since being founded, PALO has grown to be the industry’s most trustworthy and caring places to conduct business as a publisher and advertiser.

Now PALO is considered a top tier pay per call marketplace helping publishers monetize their leads better than anyone else in the market and connecting businesses with the highest quality phone call leads.

palo-office.png

Plain & Simple, PALO help businesses acquire customers by driving them inbound phone calls with highly interested customers on the other end.

About Anthony Paluzzi
Anthony Paluzzi is the CEO of PALO Media and is a veteran of the Pay Per Call industry. Anthony began his journey in performance marketing after finding an affiliate link while searching for an apartment online and discovering the world of performance marketing.

Anthony created PALO Media which has grown to be a leading network in the Pay Per Call space. He is also the co-founder of the Caller Meetup, the first after-party for bringing together the Pay Per Community together at trade-shows and conferences .

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paluzzi
Email: anthony@palomediagroup.com

Episode Transcript

Adam Young:
Welcome to the Pay Per Callers Show. Today we have Anthony Paluzzi, the CEO of PALO Media, and the founder of the Caller Meetup. He's based out of Boston. His company was featured in Inc. 500's fastest growing companies in the United States and he is an absolute leader in the pay per call space. We're thankful to have him on the show today. Thank you for joining us, Anthony.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Hell yeah, man. Thanks for having me and thank you for those kind words.

Adam Young:
So, for those of you who don't know, Anthony runs a pay per call network. He's got a team out there in Boston. They do great things. They work in a bunch of different verticals and what we like about them is the fact that they provide one-on-one support with people and really do community outreach to help grow the industry in general and so I think that's a great segue to hop in. Let's go back to the beginning and tell us how you actually got involved in the pay per call space.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Cool. Cool. Yeah. I'd be happy to. So, I started in pay per call in 2010. I worked for a cable company, before I started in pay per call, doing local marketing and one of the biggest tasks or challenges that I had to do was get sales. That was my job. I actually had to-- they wanted me to knock on doors and I said, "Naw. I'm not doing that." So, I wanted to keep the job but I also didn't want to knock doors so I figured out a way or-- I thought about what do I got to do to get sales so I can keep my job and I learned that people are still picking up the phone to order Comcast. So, I figured out how to make the phones ring for another company. Eventually, I realized that there's a really a big ceiling to or there's really a ceiling to working at Comcast and I thought well, I can do this on my own. I'd like to figure out how to do this on my own. So, I ventured out into figuring out what I could do marketing-wise and I came across an affiliate link [inaudible] trying to find an apartment and I applied for an apartment and they told me to go get my credit report and I'm like why do I have to go and get you a credit report. I looked at the link and it said cj.com [inaudible]. I said, "What's CJ?" So, I went and checked out [inaudible] I realized oh, this is a marketing agency and I dug a little deeper. I realized this looks like some cool shit, set up an account, saw something that said pay per call, learned a little bit about pay per call and what they offered, and I realized hey, I already do this now. Let's see if I can do it and then, yeah, that was my gateway drug into pay per call.

Adam Young:
And let me guess Craigslist post? Is that where you found this?

Anthony Paluzzi:
I didn't do Craigslist posts! What did I do? I did directory list things [inaudible] and all that when it was still around. Yeah. Easy stuff then.

Adam Young:
I have a lot of industry friends that started this exact way. They saw one of these offers or someone tried to rip them off and they're like wait a second, people can make money by posting [inaudible] on the Internet? Oh, my God. I sound like a bizops offer. So, how did you transition from just learning about the affiliate space in general into actually starting PALO Media? What's the story behind your business?

Anthony Paluzzi:
So, I really started to look at what this affiliate world was and I really tried to figure out how to expand upon it and I realized I had to start a business around that. So, from 2010 to 2014, I was a solo affiliate just rolling by myself, learning different ways to market, and really just what are online ads and how can I be a master at it. So, I just learned different things. I mastered mobile display when it was easy and so from 2010 to 2014, I was rolling by myself just a one man shop, sole prop kind of thing and then in 2014, I decided this is when I should put a brand on it and this is when I should really do something bigger than that. So, that's kind of the early stages, the BC of PALO, before we got there.

Adam Young:
Not enough affiliates actually make the transition from promoting other people's offers to really building a business of substance themselves and I think it's something that I wish more affiliates would do because it would help our space out a lot but not a lot of them try to make that transition.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Totally. I agree. Yeah. It's a really good move for most affiliates if they do it.

Adam Young:
So, what were some of the toughest lessons you learned in those early days?

Anthony Paluzzi:
Man, there are so many.

Adam Young:
Which one hurt the most?

Anthony Paluzzi:
Don't give advertisers credit [laughter]. I mean, that definitely hurt. I would say trying to-- well, yeah. Don't extend too much credit and trying to do everything yourself. Those were the tough things that I went through as just a solo man kind of.

Adam Young:
And if you don't mind sharing, what was the biggest hit you took? Just to give the listeners an understanding of how bad this advertiser issue can be.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Oh. Man. Okay. We're showing our cards now. I would have to say it's, nicely, into the six figures.

Adam Young:
Ouch.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Yeah.

Adam Young:
I've been there brother. You're not the only one. It's a great lesson

Anthony Paluzzi:
Yeah. It wasn't fun.

Adam Young:
It teaches us the hard way how to do deal with those problems.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Yeah. Riding a bike and not extending credit, two great lessons I learned [laughter].

Adam Young:
That's all you need to know for the affiliate industry basically.

Anthony Paluzzi:
That's it. That's it, bro.

Adam Young:
So, since you started in 2014 over the last four years, how have you seen the industry change in general?

Anthony Paluzzi:
I've definitely seen a lot more shops pop up and when I say shops, I mean pay per call agencies or pay per call players. I've really seen pay per call grow to something that's not just niche but it's actually its own industry amongst the affiliate marketing industry. Before I would say pay per call is just, like I said, a niche within affiliate marketing but I don't think it's within affiliate marketing anymore. I think it's its own thing. A lot more individuals have shown up. A lot of marketing masters have really stepped into the game and a lot of companies have really adjusted their business model around calls, not just leads and CPA anymore. So, I've definitely seen it come to the forefront of the marketing space especially digital.

Adam Young:
We see the same thing on our platform. Inbound calls are typically things that people pay the most for, their mortgage, insurance, just things that are very important to them and very expensive and so we see all categories across the board growing and so it's a very exciting space. According to a study I read recently, in 2015, $68 billion was spent in the United States alone on generating inbound phone calls and that money resulted in over $1 trillion in actual commerce. So, our space is growing. It's growing very rapidly and there's a lot of opportunities for affiliates, networks, and just everybody in the value chain and I know you understand this because you're one of the few guys in the space that tries to bring people together regardless of whether they're doing business with you or us or whomever just to create an ecosystem. And so recently, we were involved with your Caller Meetup at Affiliate Summit. It went amazingly well. Tell us a little bit about that and what your goals are with that.

Anthony Paluzzi:
First off, props to you for helping us bring that party to where it needed to be. Thank you. I appreciate that. So, I look at the Caller Meetup as really just one asset amongst what the pay per call community can do or one key piece to it. So, I noticed going to Affiliate Summit for eight years that there was party after party after happy hour with free drinks. Yeah. Of course, I'm going to go where there's free drinks but there was never anything that actually brought together a specific group of individuals where they can not only network but have a good time and be centralized. So, I first thought of well, what can be done here and what can be different and I thought well, the Caller Meetup can be done. And then there needs to be some type of networking event, happy hour, whatever you want to call it where it brings us all together so we're not just mixed into a big party where everyone's doing something different and it's really hard to network and you really don't know who to talk to because anyone can do something different. When you go to the Caller Meetup, you meet the legit industry vets, the players in the game, anyone who's doing calls will be there, anyone who's serious will be there and then as well it really strengthens the industry of pay per call knowing that, yeah, we're not just people mixed in with the crowd at the show. There's stuff going around. There's people who want to get involved. That's just really kind of one brick in terms of the whole house of where I see Caller Meetup and pay per call but that's kind of the thought around it. Centralization of the people you want to talk to.

Adam Young:
And it was amazing. We were over capacity.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Big time.

Adam Young:
The entire time people were waiting out in the lobby. A guy accosted me in the bathroom complaining that he couldn't even get into the party which I thought was amazing. And then also, unlike a lot of affiliate events where you're at a club and there's a DJ and loud music and table service, no business can really get done there. You can't create any relationships in a club, not one that really you remember the next day or matter and that's what I thought was really unique and cool about the meetup and why we were excited about being involved is that you can actually create a relationship. It was in a really nice venue. It was still posh. It was still a lot of fun but you could actually hear each other talk and literally, everybody in pay per call showed up for it. It was an amazing event. Thank you for putting that on. And speaking of which, at that event, I spoke to a lot of affiliates and they were all at different stages in their careers. So, you had brand new ones, veterans, and just everywhere in between and so I'd like to ask you what is your advice you would give to a new player in the pay per call space? What's the best thing they can do to get started and be successful?

Anthony Paluzzi:
That's a awesome question and I paid that guy to accost you by the way. Just kind of FYI. I would say the first thing or just one of the bigger things that I'd recommend is if you want to start in pay per call, really define what you want to be. So, I guess that would mean setting a long-term goal. So, do you want to be a broker and eventually graduate to a network? Do you want to just be an affiliate? Do you want to be an advertiser? Really, just set a goal of what you want to be, put a timeline on it, and then build up your mental assets and your network around that goal because if you want to be an affiliate, there's no need for you to start brokering deals to other affiliates. If you want to be an affiliate, learn the hell out of whatever you want to market and do that. Become a master at being an affiliate. Don't try to do too much at once. Some individual's plans can change but if so, make sure you account for that with goals. Put a goal in place. Drive towards that goal and just focus on that and I think that's what can help because the affiliate lifestyle can pull you in a lot of different directions. I think if you're just starting out, first define what you want to be in pay per call then set yourself up for success from there.

Adam Young:
What's the biggest mistake outside of focus that you've seen new affiliates making when they get into the pay per call space?

Anthony Paluzzi:
The biggest mistake for let's just use an affiliate for example and I guess this goes for a lot, not just affiliates but trying to be a master of all. I think what I realized when I was an affiliate, I was trying to everything at once. What I should've done and what I would recommend for a lot of people to do is do what you do best and then delegate the rest. So, you don't need to be uploading ads. You don't need to be doing keyword research. You can really set the tone of what needs to happen but if you get to a certain level of where you want to be or if you don't have a plan in place of how you're going to get a lot off your plate, you're just going to be an affiliate trying to run dozens of campaigns on your own not being able to scale. And if you really want to be able to scale-- I mean, people come to this industry to make money. If you want to do that, build a team. It doesn't matter if you're a network or if you're an affiliate or you're a broker or an agency, whatever it is, a team can always help you scale. So, I think figure out what needs to be done, master it, and then pass it off to the right individual. That's how I look at it.

Adam Young:
And I think there's a lot to be said for an affiliate that shows up and wants to do business that has a team of people behind them. When you're approached by an affiliate and they have a team of people behind them, I think it's a much more exciting opportunity because they're taking it very seriously. There's more than one person that's involved. They're not going to be fly-by-night. They're going to be willing to invest more assets into their business in creating relationships and I see that as really, really important. The most successful people on our platform have huge teams of people regardless of what industry segment they're in and even if you're just starting out new, growing that team can really take you to the next level. So, I think that's amazing.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Yeah. I will note too, even new affiliates that don't have a lot of funds or resources to work with, a virtual assistant is one of the best investments to make. They're very, very, very cost-effective. They know what they're doing. They've probably done multiple projects so they can learn quick. So, I like to tell people don't look at-- people think the term affiliate is singular. No. Affiliate is just an ambiguous term that you can use however you want. Building that team doesn't take you out of being an affiliate. So, yeah. Props to you.

Adam Young:
Is there a specific skill or set of skills that really truly helped you become successful?

Anthony Paluzzi:
Really learning and mastering what I want to do. Meaning do I want to work with affiliates? Well, I've got to know how to talk with affiliates and actually speak their language. Do I want to work in the legal pay per call space? Well, [inaudible] put my mind in-- I've got to put myself into the shoes of an attorney, how would they grow their business, so I can help them grow their business. I would just say educate yourself on where you want to be. If you want to be an agency or a network, educate yourself on who you may or may not be working with. If you want to be an affiliate, master how to buy ads better. Just really, really understanding and learning because our space is always evolving.

Adam Young:
And when those affiliates are working with pay per call networks like yours or others, and maybe this isn't exactly self-serving but what should those affiliates look out for? What are the problems that actually happen by working with a pay per call network and also, on the other side of that, how can they leverage a pay per call network to actually expand their business? And before you answer it, I just want to preface that I always hear a lot "I don't want to work with networks. I want to go direct," but there are some really good reasons to work with a network and also some really good reasons to go direct. Can you help clarify some of that?

Anthony Paluzzi:
Cool. So, let's just say a solo affiliate, again, or just an affiliate with a smaller team, I think if you want to just be able to buy ads better than the rest, well, that's great but who are you going to sell those calls to. So, one big advantage of working with an affiliate network is that you don't have to do any Biz Dev. You don't have to do accounting. You don't have to do all the bullshit that gets you into the weeds of chasing bills, really just growing a whole new division of your company. That's one big advantage. As well, if you work with a smart affiliate network who knows media buying, you're not just going to get an [inaudible]. You're not just going to-- if you're working direct with an advertiser, you're just going to get knowledge of what their business is. When working with a network that knows their stuff, you're going to get insight into what works and you're going to get resources that could help grow a campaign that an advertiser can't. And then as well, you have a whole extension of your business which is a network. So, they're going to work for you. If you need an offer or if you need a certain let's say payout for a certain campaign, a lot of the times, they can get you a higher payout than going directly. Now that's not always the case but it can happen and they're doing sales outreach for you. They're prospecting. If you are a legit player, if you're a legit affiliate in the space, networks are going to do what they need to do to help grow your business so you can do less and stick with them. Now, obviously, a disadvantage of working with a network is they take a cut. There could be anywhere from 10 to 100 percent margin in [inaudible] depending on what the campaign is but, yeah, you're not going to get direct pricing. If you're a legit affiliate, knowing what you should and should not be doing, you'll most likely get direct pricing from a network anyway and then as well you'll get access to other campaigns too. But that is definitely a disadvantage, there's a network in between taking a cut. I wouldn't say there's too much else when it comes to a disadvantage of working with a network. If you're working with a shitty network, they may not give you insight into what's working with your calls. So, if you're not providing feedback to an affiliate and all of a sudden you've got to pause a campaign, affiliates are going to get pissed off because you're not giving them the feedback they want. So, there can be a bridge that doesn't work but I could go on and on with that list but I think those are the big two categories there.

Adam Young:
Optionality is important and I think it's important to also clarify that affiliates don't have to just work direct or just work with networks. They can work with a bunch of different people in the value chain to really build out funnels and businesses qualify their calls and figure out how to maximize their yield on every single dial. And that's one of the ways that I think it's important that affiliates really take your advice and learn about the space, learn everything they can about being an affiliate, the offers they're running and the businesses behind the offers they're running, so they can really optimize those campaigns. Now we've seen a lot of growth in pay per call industry this year but what about you? What do you think the biggest opportunity for affiliates in the second half of 2018 is?

Anthony Paluzzi:
I would say the biggest opportunity right now for an affiliate is-- well, I would say the growth of pay per call. So, now that may be a cop-out answer but the more players you see in pay per call, the more competitive it's going to become and the value is only going to increase for an affiliate. The more competition, the higher payouts will become, the more agencies and networks want to woo affiliates over. I would say just as an industry whole, that's going to be great for an affiliate. As well, I will say too that the access of data is growing in terms of what affiliates can access. Now a lot of people think well, oh, shit, I'm never going to be able to access my [inaudible] again because of what happened let's say with Facebook or how Google regulates a lot. Well, that's just a small, small, small, hurdle. Data is becoming more and more available everywhere. Everywhere. It's crazy. And I think as an affiliate, if you can really figure out where the audience online is shifting and being able to determine how you can access that data, will really give you the ability to market to a larger audience and have more leverage when it comes to who you work with. The more calls you can drive, the more power you have. So, as an affiliate, just really go where the audience is going and where the data is going and learn how to monetize that. I think that's a really, really good opportunity for affiliates right now.

Adam Young:
And on the advertiser side, what do advertisers need to do to really get involved in pay per call and what are some of the benefits that advertisers are seeing in this space versus say CoReg or lead generation?

Anthony Paluzzi:
First, open a call center [laughter], step one. I think when you're going to go into just the pay per call space and if you're just new to pay per call, really learn about what it looks like. It's not Mary down the road picking up the phone, calling into your plumbing business. It's someone online seeking out one of your products and services. So, learn about-- and this is speaking for digital, learn about where these people come from and try to adapt your business around it. And then I forgot the second half to your question. I'm sorry [laughter].

Adam Young:
How can advertisers take advantage of the pay per call space? How can they use it to really grow their business? And why is it better than lead generation and CorEdge?

Anthony Paluzzi:
Well, first off, 100% contact rate. You don't have to worry about outbounding individuals. You don't have to hope that this lead is valid. You literally have that person on the phone hopefully ready to buy but you have that person on the phone that's interested. Now all you've got to do is close them whereas let's say with CorEdge or just normal form fills, anything around that, you have to set up an infrastructure around actually getting them on the phone. So, with pay per call, you have full contact rate. So, it really reduces the amount of resources you have to use to get customers on the phone and close them and you normally see a higher close rate too. So, it's a really easy way to grow your business if you're small because, I will tell you, any advertiser that we work with that can't take more calls because they already have too many, it's probably the best problem to have rather than having too many leads that are just sitting there that they possibly can't reach out to. So, [inaudible] contact rate and it's just a higher quality lead.

Adam Young:
We also can't resell a phone call.

Anthony Paluzzi:
That's very true

Adam Young:
With lead gen, marketers can send that lead out to 40 different people, it just doesn't work that way.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Exactly.

Adam Young:
What are some of the differences on the affiliate side for an affiliate say coming over from maybe CPA campaigns or just promoting general affiliate offers and moving into pay per call? What are some of the things that they need to understand and maybe some tips and tricks that can help them get started sliding over into this space?

Anthony Paluzzi:
Yeah. Great question there. I would say that black hat doesn't really work with pay per call for some of the-- I've talked with some new affiliates and they try to apply some of the tactics that they've had with black hat cloaking and all that. I mean, it can work to an extent but it's not going to work with pay per call because you're speaking to a live individual. And I guess another big difference is volume. You're not going to see the same type of volume ever that you'll see with CPA or general affiliate offers. So, if you're pushing through 1,000 sales a day, with pay per call that may mean 100 billable phone calls per day which is good. So, I think just really looking at everything and putting it into perspective of where the scale is and then the opportunity, it's never going to be as big. And then on top of that, rather than optimizing around just online sales, you have to really optimize more around quality because with pay per call, there's not a lot of CPA. You can look at it as CPL just via a phone call so you have to really look at quality more or a campaign will crash, unlike just a straight sale offer that is pretty cut and dry. So, it takes a more meticulous approach.

Adam Young:
And then because of that more meticulous approach, would you say that campaigns have significantly more longevity than a traditional CPA campaign?

Anthony Paluzzi:
Totally. Yeah. I mean, going back to why pay per call works with an advertiser more, it is the full contact rate. So, they can be profitable. They can become more profitable easier if that makes sense. And I keep forgetting your question. I'm sorry man [laughter].

Adam Young:
That's all right. I was asking if the campaigns were more sustainable on the pay per call side than the affiliate side because back in the day, and I mean way back over a decade ago when I spun affiliate campaigns, - my story's similar to yours - it would be three months on, new campaign, three months on, and it was a lot of work spinning plates. I don't see this in pay per call.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Yeah. I agree. I don't see that in pay per call either. The sustainability is much greater than it would be with CPA and, yeah, because there's that meticulous approach. You have to build a campaign for quality or your campaign will get shut down fast because you're literally putting people on the phone and if there's not a quality call coming in, in day one, an advertiser will identify that and shut you down. So, pay per call is an easier way to identify a quality lead over the phone which lets it last longer than any CPA campaign in my opinion ever.

Adam Young:
So, then the affiliates you see in the space are ones that maybe come over and want to build long-term sustainable high-quality businesses that actually have value.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Correct. Yeah. I would say that with about-- I'm not saying everyone in the CPA world is black hat at all. No. But I would say that you have to be very, very white hat with pay per call because it will show once they get on the phone. There's literally someone in the call center answering the phone, you're affecting their day right then and there, so that type of feedback is much greater than just you just sent me a batch of shitty leads, I can't work with them kind of thing. So, totally.

Adam Young:
And for the affiliates, what type of traffic sources do you recommend and what type of traffic sources do you see winning in some of your top verticals?

Anthony Paluzzi:
I would say definitely depends on the vertical but Google search is always going to be the dominant traffic channel for pay per call in terms of just sheer numbers. Facebook also works very, very well. After that, I would say it really comes down to display and possibly CorEdge. I see CorEdge growing big time with a lot of new technology out there which we also are leveraging some tech that we work on here at PALO to help bridge that gap. But I would say Google Adwords mainly is the biggest driver followed by Facebook and then from there it's really mixed where it's display, push notifications, there's a lot of different ways in that channel right there too. But yeah. Google and Facebook.

Adam Young:
Very cool. And the types of pages that you're seeing to generate these calls, what are they? Without giving too much away of course.

Anthony Paluzzi:
All right. Cool. I won't give the sauce away. I would say with Google, it's definitely more DR driven, sales, squeeze page style. With Facebook big time, it's advertorial. It's going back to the student loan days. It was just super advertorial style but it really just depends on the channel. So, direct response squeeze pages are huge for search. Advertorial for Facebook because if you're going to engage with someone on Facebook, they're there to really just consume information and they're going to want to keep consuming. So, you can't really take them out of that flow. With Google, they're looking for an instant result. I need a plumber. My house is flooding. Who's going to help me? Click to the landing page. What's that doing? Is it giving me the result I want? No? I'm going to move to the next page. That's kind of the two main drivers I see.

Adam Young:
So, then affiliates really are going to have to change their mindset a little bit to wrap their head around generating a call versus a conversion but it's essentially the same thing with higher margins in fact.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Yeah. Yeah. I always look at-- if I talk to an affiliate and if they're trying to figure out a way to build a landing page, I say, "Well, first, where are you going to market it? Is it Facebook? Go on Facebook. Go on your feed and figure out what's taking you out of your news feed somewhere else and figure out why that happened and emulate that and copy it because they did something right to get you out of their news feed which is very difficult. Same with Google. Go on Google. You obviously know what an ad looks like but figure out something you need. Why did you click that ad? And if you clicked it, what did they do better than the next ad? So, put yourself in the shoes--" I tell my team to ruin your online experience for the better of PALO. So, you can [inaudible] understand where affiliates are. So, their online experience-- they're cookied everywhere. It's like a bakery shop [laughter].

Adam Young:
Facebook just made the world's largest ad spy tool available to the public. You can now go to people's Facebook pages, click on ads and info and see every single ad that every single page on Facebook is running.

Anthony Paluzzi:
It's beautiful.

Adam Young:
If affiliates can't find ads to run in these spaces now, it's kind of their own fault which is really an amazing thing.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Yeah. It's pretty easy now so there's no excuse.

Adam Young:
When is the next Caller Meetup going to be?

Anthony Paluzzi:
The next Caller Meetup is going to be in Vegas at Affiliate Summit West and this time I'm hoping we hit capacity but not as quick and I'm going to have to get two gentlemen to accost you now because it didn't work the first time but yeah, I would say look out for the official announcement in the next couple months. Caller Meetup will be in Vegas, Affiliate Summit West. It's going to be badass this time too.

Adam Young:
If any of our viewers want to come work with PALO Media, PALO Media, what is the easiest way for them to get in contact with you? How do they get started?

Anthony Paluzzi:
I would say go to PALOmobile.com. If you're an affiliate, just click that sell calls link and our application is very simple. You can reach out to me directly. I really don't care. I love talking with any affiliate ever. I'm anthony@palomediagroup.com. I'm on Skype, tonyPaluzzi. I'm not going to spell it out but I would say the best options are going on the site PALOmobile.com, filling out an app, or shoot me an email. I'm always happy to talk shit with anyone.

Adam Young:
Thank you very much for joining us today on the Pay Per Callers Show Anthony. We know you're very busy. We appreciate your time and all of your insight into the pay per call industry.

Anthony Paluzzi:
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. I had fun. Thanks for having me.

----

Thanks for checking out the Pay Per Callers Show! Let us know what you think by joining the conversation and leaving us comment. If you liked this episode, leave us a like and be sure to subscribe to make sure you never miss an episode!

This episode of Pay Per Callers is brought to you by Ringba Call Tracking and Analytics. See how Ringba is inventing the future of calls at Ringba.com.

Last edited: