Looking for a good water damage offer to promote?

I'm looking for a good water damage offer to promote on my Google ads campaigns...

Over 6 campaigns with more than 250 ads creatives. I can generate more than 2 conversions daily.

If you have a nationwide or huge zip coverage campaigns that's pays well. Hit me up so we can get setup.

Please don't try to scam me and all shit about me sending calls and not being able to track calls won't work.

I give you quality calls with high customer intent. Made over $4K with this water damage campaign!!!

I'm looking for a good water damage offer to promote on my Google ads campaigns...

Over 6 campaigns with more than 250 ads creatives. I can generate more than 2 conversions daily.

If you have a nationwide or huge zip coverage campaigns that's pays well. Hit me up so we can get setup.

Please don't try to scam me and all shit about me sending calls and not being able to track calls won't work.

I give you quality calls with high customer intent. Made over $4K with this water damage campaign!!!

Hey There,

How much CPC you are paying to google ads , what type of campaign you are running ?